Create a pitcher designed for a certain type of liquid, the form of your pitcher should indicate what type of liquid it is meant to be used for.
- Your pitcher must have a spout, a handle or some way to grip your pitcher, and a finished foot
- Your pitcher should be able to hold at least one quart
Keep in Mind:
- How might the form of your pitcher change if it is meant for a hot liquid? A cold liquid? Form follows function.
- Make sure all parts of your pitcher are addressed (handle, spout, foot, body)
- These pitchers may be inspired by nature, geometry and the world around you however they should not be a direct representation
- When constructing your piece choose the method of construction that will work best for your design
- You may choose to enhance your piece with some design elements. You may choose between motif and pattern, either way use additive and subtractive techniques to create a relief effect. Take this a step beyond simply drawing in the surface of your pitcher with a needle tool!